Loading data ...
Fees are as follows:
£ (GBP) or equivalent in $ (US dollar), € (Euro) or any currency:
- Registration fee of £99.00 (ninety nine) (payable in advance).
- Placement fee (payable on agreement with a prospective applicant):
- For a 3 month placement or less £299 (two hundred and ninety nine).
- For a 3 - 12 month placement £499 (four hundred and ninety nine).
- All replacements are free of charge for the duration of the placement.
- If the client requests a one-to-one interview and/or psychometric test, this will be an extra cost pr-arranged with and payable by the client depending on location of applicant.
- Introductions are confidential. Passing on of an introduction to another employer, resulting in an
engagement, renders the client liable to payment of the agency´s fee.
- It is up to the client to inform the agency in the event that a suitable
applicant has not been identified, the agency will contact the client from
time to time and if the client fails to confirm the above within 7 working
days then the agency will assume that an applicants has been employed by
- Whilst the agency makes every reasonable effort to verify the
integrity and suitability of the applicant; the agency cannot be
held responsible for the non-arrival of, or any negligent,
dishonest or malicious act by the applicant.
- If the family require the applicant to drive, this shall be the
full responsibility of the host family concerned. The agency
accepts no responsibility for this whatsoever.
- The agency fee is the payment for the introduction of the
applicant. The agency cannot be held responsible should the applicant
stay for a shorter time than planned or not arrive . But will endeavour
to find a replacement. It is up to the client to
inform the agency.
- The applicant is entitled to a minimum of two weeks notice of
termination, plus pocket money.
- The client warrants:-
Provided that the fee is paid at the appropriate time:
- That the information contained in the completed application
form is full and correct.
- That he/she will comply with the rules concerning an applicant
which appear in the information about applicants. Hours of work must
be strictly adhered to.
- That the client will at all times behave in a reasonable and
responsible way towards the applicant.
- Should the applicant
leave prior to the expiry of the agreed term, the agency will use its best endeavours to offer a
replacement free of charge, save that no liability shall accrue to the
agency if it is unable to offer such a replacement or if such a replacement is not
accepted by the client.
- In the event that a
replacement becomes necessary, the agency will always offer an applicant who is able to stay
for a similar time period wherever possible. However, if at the time the most suitable
applicant is only available for a shorter time than the original placement, the agency
will then offer a subsequent replacement to cover the time period paid for.
- Where replacements
are required, the agency can give no guarantees as to the nationality of the new applicant.
The character and suitability of a replacement may not be judged according to nationality.
- At the discretion of
the agency, we will use our best efforts to provide a replacement applicant to cover the
agreed time period should this become necessary. This
is valid for a maximum of 2 replacements. After this the normal fee will apply. This offer
is subject to availability at the time and cannot be guaranteed. Nationality cannot be
- Should the
replacement stay for longer than the original time period agreed, the family will be
- . In the event of
cancellation by the client, half of the fee will be refunded subject to the client
informing the agency within 7 working days.
- Cancellation by the
client after the applicant has accepted and after she has bought her ticket to travel will
result in no refund being made.
- . Should the applicant
cancel or fail to arrive, the agency will make it a priority to find a suitable
replacement . If that is not possible then a refund will be made less €100.00
(£65.00) for administration charges.
- Should the client decide at any point to cancel their agreement with Almondbury Elite and does not
wish to have any, replacement, this will in all cases result in no refund being made.
Terms revised on
25 February 2010
Fees are subject to
revision on the 25 February 2011 and every year thereafter on the same date.